follow link Locally Made, Premium Culinary Oils
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=buy-viagra-in-uk All of our plant-based oils are made of locally grown ingredients and handcrafted and bottled by our company in Hawaii.
viagra generico 25 mg prezzo a Bologna Conventional cooking oils are heavily processed at high temperatures and with harsh chemicals to extract the oil and extend the shelf life; these refined oils are clear, odorless and depleted of nutrients. Our oils are produced naturally: we mechanically press the nuts and seeds at low temperatures with no additives or preservatives, retaining the oil’s nutrients, flavor, aroma and color.
go here Our parent company Pacific Biodiesel recycles waste cooking oils from restaurants statewide for use in the production of biodiesel. Now our locally made cooking oils will be offered to Hawaii’s chefs and the used cooking oil will be recycled to produce our 100% renewable fuel – that’s full circle sustainability!
Macadamia Nut Oil
- Made with 100% Hawaiian macadamia nuts from farmers on Hawaii Island
- A premium expeller-pressed oil
- Use for high-heat cooking or flavorful finishing oil
- Extremely high in Omega 7; a good source of vitamin E
- Extremely shelf stable; use within 24 months of bottled date; keep in a cool, dark place.
Maui Sunflower Beauty Oil
- The sunflowers are farmed by our company on Maui without pesticides, herbicides and no GMO crops
- A premium, cold pressed and unrefined oil
- Use for high-heat cooking or as flavorful finishing oil
- Rich in Omega 9 (Oleic Acid) and Omega 6 (Linoleic Acid), which is an Essential Fatty Acid (EFA). EFAs are essential for normal functioning of all tissues in the body; they can’t be made by the body and can only be obtained from food.
- We suggest you use this freshly pressed oil within 6 months of bottled date; keep in a cool, dark place.
watch click here http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=cialis-generico-online-consegna-rapida Other Notes About Our Oils:
- Expeller pressed, filtered and bottled by our company on Hawaii Island
- Vegan and free of Sodium, Sugar, Gluten, and Cholesterol
- Can be heated up to 420° F
- Available in 1 and 5 Gallon containers