In childhood, our skin naturally secretes Palmitoleic acid, a fatty acid that gives skin its plump, dewy appearance. This acid diminishes significantly as we age.
Macadamia nut oil, with a chemical composition extremely high in Palmitoleic acid that’s not found in most other oils, acts as a nourishing moisturizer especially for maturing skin. It helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines that come with aging.
This pure Hawaiian oil also more closely matches the sebum of our skin than other oils, enabling it to rapidly absorb for instant hydration and beneficial effects. It’s also wonderfully nourishing for hair, helping to reduce color fading and create a shiny, tangle-free, frizz-free finish.
Benefits of Macadamia Nut Oil
- Extremely moisturizing and nourishing, especially for mature skin; reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines; restores and regenerates
- Hydrates dry and rough skin
- One of the highest sources Palmitoleic acid, which has a chemical profile very similar to the sebum of human skin
- Absorbs rapidly into skin making it one of the most ideal carrier oils for massage
- Highly anti-oxidative
- High Vitamin E content
- Lightweight moisturizer for hair
- Beneficial effects on scars, minor wounds and some common skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
- Natural UV protection
- Non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-staining
- Non-greasy and does not clog pores
- For Face & Body: Smooth directly on dry or moistened skin until absorbed. Reapply as desired.
- For Hair: Massage a small amount into damp hair. Cover and leave on hair one hour to overnight. Wash and condition.