Natural Oils, Naturally Produced
Macadamia Nut Beauty Oil
Macadamia nut oil is known for its quick absorption while nourishing the skin to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It helps soften and smooth skin. With a chemical profile very similar to the sebum produced by the human body, Macadamia nut oil contains nearly 19% Palmitoleic Acid (the Omega 7 Fatty Acid secreted naturally by the skin that makes the skin plump and dewy; it diminishes with age). Macadamia Nut Oil is the only widely available, plant-based oil with such a high concentration of Palmitoleic Acid.
- Pure, Natural Plant Oils
- All Locally Grown
- Handcrafted in Hawaii
- Made as part of community- based sustainable agriculture model of clean energy, food and “Farm to Face” products!
Benefits of Macadamia Oil for Cosmetics
- Lightweight moisturizer for hair and skin
- Extremely nourishing, especially for dry, rough and maturing skin; reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines; restores and regenerates; soothing to the skin
- Non-greasy and does not clog pores
- Highly polar oil that enhances solubility; reduces separation in emulsions
- Excellent emollient & moisturizer (85% unsaturated)
- Extremely stable against oxidation
- Absorbs rapidly and deeply; excellent carrier oil and ideal for massage and spa treatments
- Supports Cosmetic Industry Trends = Beauty Oils + Natural Products
Maui Sunflower Beauty Oil
Our company began farming sunflowers and other crops in Maui’s central valley in 2017. The Maui sunflowers have become one of our island’s hottest attractions. This season they’ll be featured in farm tours, used to create an all-new line of locally made culinary oils for Hawai‘i’s chefs, and blended into premium “farm to face” cosmetic oils for Hawai‘i’s spas including our company’s new Kuleana® beauty oils, cleansers and reef-safe sunscreen.
Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Cosmetics
- Soothing and calming moisturizer, especially good for sensitive skin
- Anti-inflammatory; reduces appearance of redness
- Light and non-greasy
- Nourishing; rich in linoleic fatty acid (Omega 6) and Vitamin E (antioxidant)
- Excellent emollient; helps skin retain its moisture